Advanced Asset Management is an independent, financial planning and investment management firm in the Greater Grand Rapids area of Western Michigan. We are a fee-only adviser and do not accept commissions or compensation of any kind based on the solutions recommended. We are fiduciary advisers, not salespeople. (One investment adviser representative of Advanced Asset Management does have an insurance license and may receive commissions.)
Our Mission is to help you Plan for your goals, Manage your resources and Maximize your financial potential.
How are we different?
- Independent – We work for you, not for Wall Street. We provide recommendations without pressure to promote specific products and AAM is a registered investment advisory firm.
- Comprehensive – Our philosophy is that financial success requires attention to not only investments but also identifying goals, budgeting, tax planning, debt management, insurance, estate planning and ongoing monitoring. We help you make better decisions in each of these areas.
- Fee-Only – We do not accept commissions or referral fees for selling products. Instead, we provide objective advice for a reasonable fee paid directly by you.
- Experienced – We have been helping clients achieve their financial goals since 1997. Ron VanSurksum, Managing Member, is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ professional, a member of the Financial Planning Association and the National Association of Professional Financial Advisors (NAPFA).
Call us today to schedule a no-obligation meeting to explore how we can serve you: (616) 531.5220
It is AAM’s belief that everyone should be entitled to receive financial planning and investment advice at a reasonable fee.
By providing a platform for you to choose how you want to work with a financial planner, and strictly maintaining a FEE-ONLY approach, most conflicts of interest are removed from the advisory process.
Think of us as your financial coaches. We provide the vision and direction for your financial needs to achieve your goals. We can collaborate with all of your professionals so that your advisors work together to further your financial and life goals.
To achieve our mission we believe the following:
- It is our responsibility to earn your respect and to exceed your expectations.
- Everyone, regardless of income or assets, should have access to professional financial advice.
- Successful financial planning provides “peace of mind” knowing you are on track to meet your goals.
- Successful investing requires sound strategies, patience and discipline to stay the course.
- Maintaining our reputation is one of our highest priorities.
- Our business is based on trust. We adhere to a strict code of honesty, integrity and ethical behavior.
Our Form ADV Part II
Investment advisory firms are required by the SEC to offer their From ADV Part II to clients. Please email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org for our latest disclosure document.